Friday, May 4, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
- You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, folks; I don't have enough for a two-page spread!
- Blue photo split backs can be found in unusual places--school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog's water bowl.
- A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
- You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
- You buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
- Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks "crop" is to "cut your photos."
- You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.
- You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
- Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
- You're in a fender bender and your first thought is, "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?"
- Scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
- Of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.
~ written by Nicole Humphrey